Monday, December 7, 2009

Pokemon Cars Boy What Was Your First Gameboy Experience Like?

What was your first gameboy experience like? - pokemon cars boy

Well, for me, I think it was about 7 or 8 years, my father was still rent a car at the time and the people their Game Boy Pocket (leave if U do not know who is black and white) in a car in to be lost and found. I used to come into the store a bit in the box, whether he was still there admiring her beauty, by the time my sister works there, she said that politics was a topic that had to stay in places for 30 days or more, if the owner Did'nt award, which was then found on the game! I remember anexiety creep through me, finally, the line had reached a dead end! The holder of the concession, is here! It was mine! I started a new file (it's Pokemon) blue in this case and it was like the best thing since ... since ... Cable!

I know your story, without being interesting, please share with me and the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment