Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wine And Leg Pains Alcohol /wine Causes Pain In Limbs?

Alcohol /wine causes pain in limbs? - wine and leg pains

My friend told me a few times when he drank wine, they ended up suffering severe pain in both arms, abdomen, legs and even. This happens all the time only occasionally. It has not drink much at all, maybe once a month a few drinks. Never heard of him, and asked me if anyone else has - on the Internet, which links to drink occasionally pain in the extremities. She wondered if he might be allergic to alcohol, but then he should, whenever you happen to drink is not it. She said that the feeling disappears after about an hour after they stop drinking. I know it is an alcoholic, only a very occasional drinker - it seems strange to me! Marco She is slim and in his 30th Whoever heard this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment