Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Garden Swing Cushions Does Anyone Have A Garden (patio) Swing? How Do You Like It?

Does anyone have a garden (patio) swing? How do you like it? - garden swing cushions

Hello.

Looking to buy a dual seat: Swing Swing or three, but I can not decide what to buy ...

Does anyone else? How do you like? What is more convenient or do you recommend? Can I actually use all three characters as a swing bed? I use it with my husband.

Thank you.

Double Seat Cushion Swing
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8154040

Three Swing
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8154048

2 comments:

Gramma said...

I have the 3 person swing with several friends for Christmas a few years ago, she said, all happy. I bought this model because the wind is in our region, it is heavier. Although, if they remain on the turf a hole in the leg by anchor stakes into the ground.

Mya H said...

My two most beautiful things in the world - more than chocolate --- have my swing and hammock.
Frankly, one hours in my hammock with birds, squirrels, dogs, puffy clouds of cotton candy ....
I regret my neck I can feel the tension and the pain my head when I took a Valium or something!

Post a Comment