Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snoring And Asthma Can Asthma Problems Also Cause Snoring?

Can asthma problems also cause snoring? - snoring and asthma

My friend who grew up next to me told me recently that I snore, too. While I was in the bathroom floor cleaning, I was on the couch watching TV and sleeping, and I have a light sleeper and not heard from above, and when it ended, I woke up and told me to wake up and I said: "I have not slept, and said, because he heard me snoring and I said I was wheezing and I said I was snoring. Consequently, I, or breathing difficulties and asthma, snoring causes snoring?

3 comments:

Kevin M said...

If it can cause asthma, snoring. worse, especially when symptoms.

KY Physician said...

Snoring is due to partial blockage of the airways causing wheezing while, due to a partial obstruction of the lower respiratory tract. Snoring is generally more pronounced in breathing, wheezing is often both in and out of breath. Snoring should stop when you wake up, but you gasp, even after waking up, if your wheezing.

EDIT: In connection with the two responses below .. Asthma is a lung disease. Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea are diseases of the upper respiratory tract. Asthma does not cause sleep apnea. (what that may mean wikipedia)

Anonymous said...

Asthma can not sleep cause of sleep apnea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea ... most of snoring to apnea because of the limited travel. If you think you could talk to your doctor and consider obtaining a CPAP devices.

Post a Comment