Monday, January 25, 2010

When Pregnant What Will Cervical Fluid Look Like Is It Normal To Loose Fluid In Your Bell While Your Pregnant?

Is it normal to loose fluid in your bell while your pregnant? - when pregnant what will cervical fluid look like

Hello, I'm 9 weeks pregnant with the child is able to houldn't having HAE. I had surgery for cancer of the cervix, one years ago and was then cast steel bars in less than six months back. I have been through menopause and all that jazz and I have not dealt with until 25th if not, the pregnancy until 12 weeks you should have a cerclage. I can only gain 25 pounds with this pregnancy and then with a doctor from NEC. Caesarean section if the baby is 6-7 lbs. My question is. See days and most days actually, about 3 months pregnant (doc, he says, because I was so small and already have a child, I will show you before) I have a cuople of days and all the liquid I in my stomach suddenly disappeared and I can use my size to 00 jeans. Is it normal to fluctuate so dramatically the size of the stomach? Fight against this and I'm quite pregnant with daily seizures and constant nausea. not to mention the pain of my spinal fusion yet. All HELLP?

6 comments:

mtippett... said...

You speak as if you were in a difficult situation. Yes, you can vary the start of pregnancy. Most women will show the mark of 12 weeks and ... Every woman is different. You may have been overstated as a result of water retention. I would not have much to worry about. But if you take seriously bleeding or cramping, then you should contact your doctor. Good luck.

monil815 said...

You should drink more hot water after waking in the morning to remove fluid from the body

alexandr... said...

Yes, quite normal and it will take time to complete. Congratulations!

duckygrl... said...

If it is swelling, then yes, it is normal that in early pregnancy vary. They have a lot on his plate and I wish him luck.

Jessica W said...

It varies from day to day. I am now 24 weeks and again in my jeans - where for 12 weeks, I could not. It is strange how your body works.

Im awesome & that pisses you off said...

wow! in 9 weeks and my jeans do not fit! lol! Id have to look pregnant, even as the IVE weight gain.

Post a Comment